Hacienda Julia was originally known as Hacienda Emoción de Amor owned by the Padilla family of San Germán.  It was acquired ca. 1891 by Joaquin Servera Nazario (1837-1912) who changed its name to Julia in honor of his only daughter Julia Servera Silva (1877- ).  In 1892 Servera installed a still and evaporators and annexed additional lands for a total of approximately 500 acres of which approximately 300 were planted with sugarcane.  It was later acquired by Mateo Fajardo Cardona and made part of  Central Eureka , where its sugarcane was then processed. 
Its chimney has a resemblance to that of  Hacienda Buena Unión  in nearby Bo. Guamá of San German, but is taller and has 6 sectional markers as opposed to Guamá's 4 sectional markers.
  1. Managing Director
  2. Managing Director
  3. Managing Director